Create an Advisor Group
This lesson will teach you how to create an Advisor Group, which can be created by Assessors and Administrators. Advisor Groups allow you to monitor the submissions and assessment results of students that you advise, but who are either not in your course(s) or who have submitted work to other assessors.
Step 2: Create New Advisor Group
Step 3: Enter Information and Save
5. Enter a Name for the Advisor Group.
6. Select whether or not the group will be Inactive.
7. Select whether or not to Include Subgroups.
To add Group Members to the Advisor Group:
8. Using the Sources column, locate the department containing the user(s) that you would like to add to the Advisor Group.
9. Using the Members column, locate the user(s) that you would like to add to the Advisor Group. Use the Add All/Selected link or drag-and-drop the user(s) into the appropriate third column.
Once you are satisfied with the Advisor Group:
10. Click Save.