View Student Results via Assessment Menu
The Student Results feature allows Administrators and Assessors to locate and review assessments by submission date. Assessments can be filtered by assessment instrument, assessor, student, and/or standard section. You can also choose to include or exclude reliability (suppressed) assessment scores as well.
Step 2: Search for Student Results
Click on the Results Search button to drop down filtering options. Use this feature to filter assessments by:
6. Submission Date Range
7. Assessment Instrument
NOTE: The 'Assessor' option is not editable.
10. Outcome or Outcome Section
11. Whether or not the results are Held Scores
12. NEW! Optionally choose to save your options as Default Search Options.
Once you have selected your search parameters, click the Search button.
Step 3: Reveal Assessment Options
8. Use the Transfer and Delete columns to reveal options to transfer and/or delete the assessment.
9. Click anywhere on the Assessment to reveal additional options: View Summary, View Details, Work, Transfer, Delete, and Annotations.
Please note that there is no difference between transferring and/or deleting using the columns vs. using the additional options menu.
Optionally Export Student Results
Your Search Results can be removed from Chalk & Wire to use for outside-documentation. To take the information outside of Chalk & Wire, you can:
Copy: Use the Copy button to copy the Results table to your clipboard.
CSV: Use the CSV button to download a CSV file to your computer.
Print: Use the Print button to load a print-friendly view of the Results table.